a

Como acrescentar as Widgets no Menu em Abas

Como acrescentar as Widgets no Menu em Abas

Monday, October 27, 2008

Changing my template - 1 new

Hello all, I was changing the template of my blog by uploading
the .xml file of desired new template. However, each time click
preview or save, I get the following error message:

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.
When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help
Group, please:

Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
Provide the following error code and additional information.
bX-qarjrd
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
blogID: 8213960
host: www.blogger.com
uri: /html

Additionally, It gives me the following message:

Widgets are about to be deleted

Please confirm that the following widgets should be deleted. All the
widgets' configuration data will be lost.
Profile1

How exactly do I change the template without deleting the widget?

0 comments: